In addition to offering chiropractic care, we also provide acupuncture as a treatment. Acupuncture involves using small needles to penetrate the skin, relieving pain and nausea. This time-honored treatment has been used to treat a wide variety of health conditions.
Acupuncture can improve the bodily functions and promote natural self-healing by stimulating various sites specific to different needs. Along with needles, stimulation can also include manual massage, heat therapy, cupping and topical medicines.
Acupuncture can greatly benefit those who are:
- Requiring surgery.
- Going through pregnancy.
- Suffering from cancer.
- Suffering from lower back pain.
- Suffering from fibromyalgia.
- Suffering from migraines.
- Suffering from post-operative dental pain.
- Suffering from hypertension.
- Suffering from osteoarthritis.